GPFK — Roo Fillet Dry Treats
$10.00 – $16.00
100% Australian, naturally air dried kangaroo rump fillet. NO Additives, NO Preservatives, NO Sprays, NO Chemicals. Our dry treats are NOT OUTSOURCED, but made right at home in the Good Pet Food Kitchen so we can guarantee the best quality human grade ingredient Perfectly slim, easy to break pieces of kangaroo fillet. Ideal for training or little snacks when out and about that’s packed full of anti-oxidants, omega 3 and B12 vitamin. Kangaroo is the most non-allergenic meat dogs can eat— perfect for those sensitive stomachs and dogs prone to allergies.
- This product comes in re-sealable packaging keeping them fresher for longer.
- Expiry dates on this product – 6 months if kept in freezer, 3 months if kept in fridge.
- Human consumption grade.
- Easy to break into bite sized pieces.
- High protein content.
- Less than 2% fat.
- Highest level of omega 3 versus lamb, beef or pork meat.
- High concentration of natural B12 vitamin.
- Sourced in Queensland
- Packed in recyclable paper pack – please remove clear window before adding to our recycle bin